Cool site but ran by bots. And not good community.
Everything is cool here. But the admin of this site seems lazy. Everything is ran by bots. Whats the use of maintaining a site like this?

I think, serpius just made the payment and someone built it. Or else this site was the result of some sort of thanks giving.

Well I can help here. I cannot see this site getting rotten with scum. Serpius, i'll support you. Lets be partners...  Pirate Pirate Pirate
(11-11-2018, 11:36 AM)ManuRahim Wrote: Everything is cool here. But the admin of this site seems lazy. Everything is ran by bots. Whats the use of maintaining a site like this?

I think, serpius just made the payment and someone built it. Or else this site was the result of some sort of thanks giving.

Well I can help here. I cannot see this site getting rotten with scum. Serpius, i'll support you. Lets be partners...  Pirate Pirate Pirate

I am not lazy. To insult me is not cool. 

I will not go into how much I have paid for the website, themes, and plugins. However, I can assure you and everyone else that it is a lot of money.

Lazy admins do not do what I have done as shown in the screenshot.

[Image: e58e1725644f5d5a73ed1ffe30f7e277.png:]
Owner

[Image: xwXpx1Z.png]
Sorry, it was my mistake. I dint see the tabs like - tech, hacks, web dev, etc... I only saw the front end.

Hence this one is very advanced than what I have, I appreciate the admin for his great efforts.

Thank you.