Luxor Forums - White Hat & Community Forums
Greetings
Good morning. At least it's morning here, right now. I'm taking this opportunity to introduce myself and express my hope and optimism that I have found a healthy, friendly, and constructive community. It's harder than one might think to fill such prerequisites. Anywho, while computers have always been a hobby of mine, I've only recently committed to really learning the technical side such as hacking, coding, and web design. I also enjoy gaming, arguing philosophy and semantics, and a good bad movie. Looking forward to enjoying and contributing to this community.
(06-06-2018, 10:56 AM)j3st3r Wrote: Good morning. At least it's morning here, right now. I'm taking this opportunity to introduce myself and express my hope and optimism that I have found a healthy, friendly, and constructive community. It's harder than one might think to fill such prerequisites. Anywho, while computers have always been a hobby of mine, I've only recently committed to really learning the technical side such as hacking, coding, and web design. I also enjoy gaming, arguing philosophy and semantics, and a good bad movie. Looking forward to enjoying and contributing to this community.

Welcome to Luxor Forums and hope that you come back and visit often!

Tell your friends to login Luxor Forums for more activity!
Owner

[Image: xwXpx1Z.png]