Luxor Forums - White Hat & Community Forums
SUGGESTION HQ Poster Award
I just took a look at the awards section and it looks great. I like what you did with the donation awards Serpius. Glad I was able help you figure it out.

Anyways, As the title suggests, I think a proper "High Quality Poster" Award should be added with some prerequisites other then just good posting 

examples:

X minimum number of threads
X minimum number of posts

These and any others on-top of making excellent HQ posts.

-¢yrus
(02-18-2018, 09:34 AM)Cyrus Wrote: I just took a look at the awards section and it looks great. I like what you did with the donation awards Serpius. Glad I was able help you figure it out.

Anyways, As the title suggests, I think a proper "High Quality Poster" Award should be added with some prerequisites other then just good posting 

examples:

I accept this suggestion!

Give me some time to figure this out and I will update the Awards.

Thanks!
Owner

[Image: xwXpx1Z.png]
(02-18-2018, 09:34 AM)Cyrus Wrote: I just took a look at the awards section and it looks great. I like what you did with the donation awards Serpius. Glad I was able help you figure it out.

examples:

I know this is a very late response... lol.

But I can easily add little achievements to our Unlock Awards page like the current 1 year award that's available to unlock after a year of membership. I did plan on adding awards for those exact examples, but not sure what to set the requirements at.

Go ahead and feel free to suggest more awards like this since our unlock awards page is pretty blank atm...